Because each host is different, finding the fastest wordpress hosting can be a challenge. They offer a plethora of packages to choose from, which might be confusing if you don’t know what you are looking for and which is the best hosting for WordPress website. Everybody wants the best for their company, no matter how big or little it is. And, of course, mobility is one of the most crucial factors to consider.
8 Essential Web Hosting Features
1. Domain name registration
Every website should have its own web address. Sometimes you may register a domain name separately from domain providers like GoDaddy or Namecheap or domain.com with the price of min $6.50 per year. However, nowadays, most Web hosting providers offers new domain for free in their plans like Bluehost. Because acquiring a domain name incurs additional costs, having it shown in your hosting service might save you money.
The speed with which your website loads is critical to its success. Your consumers’ experience on your website is influenced by speed, and Google considers it in their overall assessment of a site’s quality, with sluggish speeds negatively impacting SEO. Look for businesses that employ Solid-State Drives (SSD) and a Content Delivery Network (CDN), as well as servers in several locations, when choosing a hosting service provider, since these characteristics contribute to faster performance.
Regardless of their size, servers can only store so many files. You’ll want to pick a hosting plan that can handle the size of your website. Shared hosting, for example, is usually suitable for text-heavy sites with some pages. However, larger websites with a number of high photos and streaming video may demand the amount of storage that only a VPS or dedicated server can give.
Bandwidth requirements vary per location, much as storage requirements. A website with hundreds of daily visitors will need more bandwidth than one with only a few hundred. Whereas many shared Web hosting providers claim to offer “unlimited” bandwidth, this is generally due to the fact that most sites never come close to exceeding bandwidth limitations, especially when they are first launched. However, it’s important to read the tiny print; some hosting service providers punish clients who use more bandwidth than they’re allocated.
Scalability is one approach to deal with storage and bandwidth constraints. Some forms of hosting, such as cloud hosting, enable sites to scale up their resources on demand. Many hosting companies provide various hosting options, so a website that starts with shared hosting can switch to VPS or dedicated hosting as its storage and bandwidth requirements expand.
As previously said, a reputable web hosting service provider assures that its servers are up and functioning at least 99.9% of the time. A third-party site can be used to check a company’s assertions about uptime.
7. Email Accounts
Dedicated email accounts with your company’s domain name are essential for demonstrating professionalism and authority. Various hosting packages provide different amounts of email accounts for each website, so figure out what you need now or what you’ll need in the future and find a package that fits.
It’s also critical to have dependable, accessible technical assistance from your web hosting service provider to manage a website efficiently. If you or your clients are encountering difficulties with your website, you’ll want to be able to fix them as soon as possible. Look for firms that assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by phone, chat, or email.
Types of WordPress hosting
The hosting you choose will be determined by your requirements for how much work you wish to perform with your servers and site in the future.
If you’re just getting started with WordPress and want to see how it works for you, try free hosts or shared hosting packages.
Managed hosting and VPS will be the solution for professionals and websites with a wider audience (with WP Engine, Liquid Web, or Bluehost for example). They are more expensive, but they provide a lot of features and advantages. One of the most important benefits is that you won’t have to worry about the technical aspects.
What should you look into?
There are several hosting providers to select from, each with its own set of services and capabilities. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most intriguing, with the primary objective of locating the best WordPress hosting in mind.
The businesses here are among the most efficient in the industry. They range in price from pricey to inexpensive, depending on your income. They provide dependable client service and help, as well as adequate security and backups.
6 Fastest WordPress Hosting Providers
1. Rocket.net WordPress Hosting
Rocket.net is a managed WordPress hosting service that includes everything you’ll need to be up and running quickly and safely. Cloudflare Enterprise is bundled with every WordPress site, completely optimized and protected, according to their simple principle of Always On By Default.
Features of Rocket.net
- Without the use of plugins or complicated WordPress setups, Rocket.net provides immediate performance. Your WordPress will instantly move quicker if you use complete page caching with specially modified origin servers and serve it over CloudFlare’s premium network. Rocket.net is intended for the most dynamic sites utilizing WooCommerce, WordPress MU, and more, not only WordPress.
- The Edge is home to Rocket.net’s original server. The Edge Data Centers are within a few hundred feet from Cloudflare and are housed within 20 geographically varied internet exchanges. This is significant because it means that, rather than hosting websites in Iowa or Utah, Rocket.net puts your content closer to viewers for faster worldwide dissemination.
- Through their Mission Management control interface, Rocket.net has simplified the process of launching, administering, and transferring WordPress. Mission Control enables you to swiftly launch a new WordPress website that includes all of Rocket.net’s sophisticated capabilities. You may launch a fully built and scalable WordPress site in one of 20 locations in about three minutes.
- Suppose you’re going to utilize a WordPress hosting site. In that case, you’ll want to be able to contact knowledgeable personnel if you have any questions or issues. Customer assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at Rocket.net.
- When it comes to choosing a website host, security is a crucial factor to consider. Rocket.net has several tools that can improve your site’s security, such as an always-on website firewall known as a WAF (website application firewall)
2. WPX Hosting
If you need to host numerous WordPress sites, WPX Hosting is a great alternative. Although it is managed WordPress hosting, unlike other managed WordPress providers, even the most basic plan allows you to host numerous websites (up to five). It accomplishes it at a somewhat cheaper cost than other hosts like Kinsta and WP Engine.
However, as the data indicates, it doesn’t compromise speed; WPX Hosting came in second in our testing, not far behind Kinsta.
Features of WPX Hosting
- Quality customer assistance that is competent, super-fast, and pleasant is another of WPX’s assets. My interactions with WPX’s customer service team have always been positive and productive. WPX assists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and you may contact them by live chat, phone, or tickets. Their web chat support response speeds are nearly instantaneous, taking less than 30 seconds. Contact the WPX customer service staff.
- WPX, like other web hosts, includes a free SSL certificate with all hosting services. SSL certificates are a type of encryption-based Online security protocol that is an essential component of website security. SSL’s primary function is to protect data exchanged between your website and its visitors. It enables the safe transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details, social security numbers, and authentication tokens.
- You may migrate your site to WPX hosting for free if you’re unhappy with your current all-hosting provider. Only one free site transfer is given by other major managed WordPress hosting companies. However, all WPX hosting plans provide unlimited free website migrations. All you have to do is enter your previous website’s information, and the WPX WordPress migrations team will do the rest for you for free.
3. WPEngine WordPress Hosting
WP Engine is one of the most well-known managed WordPress hosting services available. WP Engine’s plans include staging sites, automated updates and backups, and embedded CDN, and a slew of other useful features.
WP Engine just purchased the Genesis Framework as well as all of StudioPress’ Genesis child templates. These templates are now available in every WP Engine plan at no additional cost.
WP Engine’s monthly subscriptions start at $30 and go higher from there.
Features of WPEngine
- Sites that take a long time to load are unlikely to succeed. According to Google research, a one-second lag in mobile website load times can reduce conversion rates by as much as 20%. Many variables contribute to your website loading quickly and performing properly at all times, regardless of its size. Fortunately, WP Engine is on top of everything.
- They’ve teamed up with StackPath to provide content network delivery services to all of its clients. Because servers worldwide work together to deliver site content to visitors depending on their geographical area, using a CDN may dramatically reduce latency and increase site performance. All WP Engine plans include a free CDN.
- All customers will have accessibility to the Page Performance Tool through the User Portal. To use it, type in the URL of your website and check how well it performs.
4. Bluehost WordPress Hosting
Matt Heaton started Bluehost in 2003, and it is an excellently hosting provider. They provide managed WordPress hosting services that are meant to aid in the development and growth of their customers’ websites.
All of this is backed up by 24-hour customer service, so you can call or send a quick message at any time of day or night, and you won’t have to worry about requiring help quickly from a distant time zone.
Features of Bluehost
- WordPress is installed automatically. Your control center will easily integrate the newest version of WordPress on your server when you register for this package.
- WordPress is being updated. When you host your WordPress site with Bluehost, it will automatically update. This ensures that you’re always running the most up-to-date version of WordPress with the most up-to-date security measures to keep you and your audience safe.
- A free SSL certificate is available. Your website will receive a free SSL certificate, as with other Bluehost plans. This ensures that your site is secure and safe for both you and your guests.
- Domain name available for free (1 year). You’ll get a free domain name for the first name if you pick this package. Following that, you must renew your domain.
- Login credentials that are secure. You can modify your username and password once you’ve set up your WordPress hosting account. You may either create your passcode or have Bluehost create one for you.
5. Cloudways WordPress Hosting
Cloudways is one of the few providers that strikes a good mix between price and capability when it refers to cloud-based managed WordPress hosting. Cloudways offers fully managed WordPress hosting, ensuring that your WordPress sites load quickly and that you don’t have to worry about WordPress hosting issues.
Their technology platform cloud servers provide many cool features, and you can scale up or down your hosting assets as your website expands. Speed, performance, and security are all prioritized in their infrastructure. Cloudways will handle your site migration if you’re switching hosts.
Features of Cloudways
- The Cloudways CDN boosts server performance. For online shops, faster site speeds are extremely crucial.
- The auto-healing function automatically fixes any problems, reducing the likelihood of your site crashing.
- Because WordPress is the most used content management system on the planet, it is a favourite target for hackers. Cloudways protects your website with a dedicated firewall.
- Let’s Encrypt built-in support SSL encrypts data sent between your website and your clients.
- Two-factor authentication adds a degree of protection against hackers.
- Apps may be installed with a single click.
- Simple site setup — create a new site on your host with a single click.
- Expert assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
6. Liquid Web WordPress Hosting
Jim Geiger established Liquid Web in 1997 as a privately owned managed web hosting firm. In Lansing, Michigan, they possess three data centres.
Liquid Web has over 30,000 customers in over 150 countries and has been named to the INC. 5000 Fastest Rising Companies list for the past nine years.
Despite the fact that this firm was founded in 1997, it wasn’t until 2015 that they launched their customized WordPress hosting plans at the Word Camp US event.
Features of Liquid Web
- Plesk control panels are available from Liquid Web for managing your website’s hosting settings and infrastructure. While it isn’t as well-known as cPanel, it still is a popular choice.
- Plesk isn’t as user-friendly as cPanel, but you shouldn’t have any trouble managing your domains, monitoring your website’s resource consumption, or using the built-in account management functions. Both brands of control panels are known for their ease of use.
- As previously stated, Liquid Web does not sacrifice on-site speed because all of its servers are equipped with solid-state discs. Solid-State Drives (SSDs) are more expensive than traditional hard disc drives. SSDs, on the other hand, are recognized for serving data at considerably quicker rates and are more dependable. As a small company owner, you should look for a web host that employs solid-state drives (SSDs) for storage.
- One of the things that every reputable web host should have is secure data kept on servers. Several dangers can jeopardize the safety and accessibility of your data while hosting a website from an offsite location.
- If you’re worried about hackers, you’ll be relieved to learn that all Liquid Web servers are equipped with a CSF firewall by default. SSL site security is included as a standard feature with the managed WordPress hosting packages as well.
Tips to Choose the Fastest WordPress Hosting For Your Site
While a CDN can help with this, you should still look for a host with data centres near your target audience.
Think about your traffic
If your site receives little traffic, one of the cheap alternatives may suffice. For high-traffic sites, though, you’ll want to verify if your selected server passed the Load Impact test. When executing at scale, you’ll notice that the higher-priced hosts generally stand out.
The overall winner isn’t the only factor to consider while looking for the best WordPress hosting business. It’s all about selecting the most cost-effective alternative. Spending an additional $30 per month to save a few fractions of a second may not be worth it for you, mainly if your site isn’t very popular.
Several hosting providers can accommodate all demands and budgets. However, this may make choosing the fastest WordPress hosting for your site much more difficult.
To choose the ideal firm, you must first understand your business and your objectives. Aside from that, there are many free and paid tools and services that may help you optimize your site and make it run more efficiently.
FAQs on WordPress Hosting
1. What is the fastest hosting for WordPress?
Find these below are the fastest hosting providers for WordPress,
4. Liquid Web
5. WPX Hosting
2. Who has the fastest hosting?
As my experience, Rocket.net is best and fastest hosting ever. they are using Rocket Speed Algorithm to speed up WordPress websites and provides the Cloudflare Enterprise CDN to improve the website page speed.
3. Does Rocket.net provides best website speed?
Yes, Rocket.net has built-in Rocket Speed Algorithm to speed up WordPress websites. And also provides Cloudflare Enterprise CDN for all users who signed up.