The automation of cost-effective email marketing was a primary concern of small as well as medium businesses. That was until Brevo fell into the picture. The email marketing software seemed to have relieved businesses of this concern. The main objective behind its origin was to help businesses thrive on a digital platform. They offer the digital marketing and sales tools businesses need to grow. However, this Brevo review will give you all the details of whether it is worth the hype or not.
What is Brevo?
Brevo is a digital agency that offers digital marketing services to businesses to grow the same. This is done through services such as email campaigns, chat messages, SMS messages, Facebook ads, transactional emails, and marketing automation. It is often considered to be the best email marketing tool on a budget.
If you are new to the world of email marketing, then there is a brief guide.
What is Email Marketing?
You may be wondering what is email marketing exactly. It is the process of mailing a commercial message in nature to a large group of people at once. In simple terms, it is a message sent to potential customers or existing customers. It is a form of advertising or promoting a business. It is mainly done to create brand awareness and establish a bond of trust and loyalty between the brand and the customers.
There was a time when emails were personal in nature. They existed to help individuals connect with their friends, families, and acquaintances in different parts of the world. However, through the years, it has stood the test of time by becoming an important tool for business owners. Email Marketing has become one of the most common strategies applied by small and big businesses alike to gain more visibility and attract more potential customers.
Now that you’ve been enlightened about the importance of email marketing let us look at the features of Brevo.
- One of the unique features among all the Brevo features is the availability of SMS marketing tools. This tool is, in fact, exclusive to Brevo. It allows businesses to create SMS campaigns. This will enable them to reach out to their customers and establish a positive relationship with them.
- The Brevo pricing that is known to be quite affordable has always made this email marketing tool stand out from the rest. Despite its affordability, it comes with a high-quality automation feature. This automation is designed to emphasize workflow and allows businesses to view website engagement, send transactional mails, use visitors’ email to view campaign actions, assign lead scores, and more.
- It comes with a smooth and easy to use interface that is user-friendly. Users can navigate through the web page smoothly and with ease. There are a variety of template options that are modern and futuristic.
All these features make Brevo an email marketing tool that is highly recommendable. If you’re looking to avail of an email marketing software within a low budget, this might be the right choice for you. Moreover, this digital tool also facilitates dynamic personalization, advanced segmentation, and automation.
Should you choose Brevo?
The needs and requirements of each business are different. Only you know best what you require. What may work for one business may not work so well for you and vice versa. However, the following are some general factors lined up to determine whether Brevo is the right choice for you or not.
- As is known, if you want to create emails that appeal to a large group of people and want to turn them into customers, your mail should have a wow factor. It needs to have a message that instantly clicks with them. Fortunately, the Brevo features assist you in sending the best trigger-based messages and transactional emails. It comes with an automation workflow designer that enables you to create campaigns facilitated by opens, webpage visits, and clicks.
- They have marketing automation that is of high quality. They also come with highly customizable triggers. It allows you to import orders from customers and customize KPIs as well.
- All these features make it an excellent choice for those looking for the best marketing automation tool that allows them to send one-on-one campaigns. It is also perfect for those who want a functional email marketing tool that is affordable. Brevo also works well with e-commerce platforms, and therefore, they can surely enhance your business. However, suppose you need multiple logins and need access levels from different users. In that case, Brevo might not be such a good choice. If you want multiple logins, then you need to opt for the Premium and Enterprise Plans.
Brevo Pricing Plans
First off, as you can see, Brevo charges how many emails you sent and not per the size of your contact list.
In other words, Brevo does not charge you extra if your list is 100 or 1,000,000 contacts.
Another good feature is that there is a free plan! You may send 300 emails every day, which equals to 9,000 per month. (Up to 2,000 contacts for email automation)
If you’re just getting started and your list is between 100 and 500 people, this free plan is a good place to start.
You need to send more mails and remove brevo logo in you emails, you will choose to pay up for the lite plan at $25/month or higher.
- When it comes to ease of use, Brevo is known to go with a user-friendly interface. It is easy to use, and users can also navigate the web page easily.
- It comes with an editor that has the drag and drop feature. This allows users to edit their emails in a smooth and fast manner easily. Users can also access presets and use them in their edits.
- Brevo is often considered to be the best email marketing tool, and this is for a reason. They allow users to create highly triggering campaigns by observing the mail receiver’s email engagement, contact data, e-commerce activity, and web behaviour.
- They offer an array of 65 responsive templates to their users. Hence, users get a variety of templates to choose from
The bottom line of this Brevo review is that it is a good choice if you are looking for a sophisticated email marketing tool that comes with handy features on a budget. If you think that the features mentioned above cater to your needs and requirements, you can go for the tool. It is sure to help you grow your business in a quickly transforming world into a digital world.
Also read the below articles on Brevo
- Boost Sales with Brevo Shopify integration
- How to Send blogs as newsletters automatically with Brevo RSS feed?
FAQs on Brevo
Is Brevo free?
Yes, Brevo offers a Free plan forever which includes 300 emails/day. The Lite plan starts at $25/monthly and has a limit of up to 10k emails/month. The all-access Premium plan starts at $65/month for 20k emails and it includes chatbot, landing page.
Does Zapier integrate with Brevo?
Yes, Zapier allows you to instantly connect Brevo with 3,000+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
How to add more images in Brevo template?
With Brevo campaign, you can upload, add, and edit images in your email campaign.
1. Adding an image from a URL
2. Drag and drop the Image element into your email.
3. Click the image. The Image settings appear on the right.
4. You can Add alt Text for the image.
5. At the bottom in Image Source, check From URL.
6. Paste your image URL in the field.
Brevo is a digital agency that offers digital marketing services to businesses to grow the same. This is done through services such as email campaigns, chat messages, SMS messages, Facebook ads, transactional emails, and marketing automation.
Product Brand: Brevo
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 25
Price Valid Until: 2023-03-31
Product In-Stock: InStock